The more connected your members are to one another, the more connected they will feel to your organization-and the more likely they will be to network and participate. And one of the most effective ways to connect your community is with a Harris Connect Commemorative Publication Program.
Filled with pictures and text submitted by your members, our Commemorative Publications for membership based organizations are built using our proven data research expertise. Whether you choose a stand-alone customized publication program, or combine it with our Internet solutions and strategic data research, you'll be helping meet your member program objectives.
Examples of What A Commemorative Publication Can Do for You:
- Photos and text submissions fuel interest in other members and the organization
- Comprehensive update of your records enables you to communicate better and more effectively with your members
- Expand email addresses enable you to communicate more quickly and inexpensively
- Powerful networking vehicle increases the ties among your members and with your organization
- Generate non-dues revenue
- Increases opportunities for fundraising