A networking tool for constituents. An affinity-building tool for you.
The more connected your constituents are to one another, the more connected they will feel to your organization—and the more likely they will be to network and participate. And one of the most effective ways to connect your community is with a Harris Connect Commemorative Publication Program.
Why do a Commemorative Publication project?
- Comprehensive data research and updating of your entire database. At no cost to you.
- To provide your constituents with a keepsake that they value, and that ties them more to you.
- Additional affinity marketing and membership acquisition opportunities.
- Potential for a revenue stream based on the success of your overall program.
Our Commemorative Publications options include:
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Today® Publication
- Member Showcase Publication
- Membership Acquisition & Retention